- Zillow and other Computerized Real Estate Valuation Models don’t take into account things like views, privacy, landscaping, interior upgrades, and overall condition. Because their systems can only take “average” sales in your neighborhood, this can mean their valuations can be off by many thousands of dollars.
- As a REALTOR® I have home buyers and home sellers come to me thinking that Zillow “Zestimates” are accurate, while many times the average can be very misleading and this is why I offer my personalized Home Value Estimates based a lot more than averages.
I make it easy for you, there is no cost, and I promise not to bug you for your listing.
- Simply leave me your Name, Property Address, and email Address and I will get to work within one business day.
- At No cost to you I will spend the time necessary to give you my Online Valuation not just taking averages of recent sales, but also Current Market Trends, Absorption Rate, and I will even do a drive by of your Neighborhood to be more accurate.
- If you like what I email you back and want me to stop by for a Full In-House eValuation I can refine the Value of your Home with no cost or obligation.
- Plus I will leave you a List of my Home Selling Solutions so you can compare and see how I have been offering the Best Value in Professional Home Listing, Marketing, and Selling Services since opening my small independent realty company in 1998.