As a Charleston area home buyer, you likely know the smart way to locate and buy a local residential real estate is with a qualified Buyer’s Broker working as your advocate.
All Buyer Brokers associated with
the Charleston Homes For Sale Realty Network are Accredited and/or Certified Buyer Representatives who own Independent Real Estate Company in the areas they serve.
They are the decision makers for their companies and they are typically offer more flexible and cost-effective service than the larger “traditional” Real Estate Franchise Companies.
Since 2014, it has been a bit of a “feeding frenzy” for home buyers in the greater Charleston area because of the high number of buyers competing for a lower than average number of homes. Today you need more flexible and cost-effective professional representation to get for the best overall deal on your property of choice.
There is direct cost to you to have a top Buyer’s Broker working as your advocate throughout the Home Buying Process. They typically earn a commission paid by the Seller through the Realtors’ MLS system.
In fact, if you sign up for Daily Updates of New Listing Hitting the market and then you decide to select any of the Buyer Brokers associated with Charleston Homes For Sale Realty, you will also have some if not all of your closing costs paid.
- Self-Proclaimed Buyers Agent – Any Charleston real estate agent who works with or wants to work with a buyer can call themselves a Charleston Home Buyers Agent. But have they gone the extra mile to become a Realtor instead of just a real estate Agent? Do they have an obligation to try to sell you dozens or even hundreds of hundreds of their own company listings? Have they earned their Accredited and/or Certified Buyer Representative Designations? Importantly, are they the Broker and decision maker for their real estate company like I am?
- Exclusive Buyer Agent – I was an EBA for about a year and enjoyed being able to provide my Buyer Clients with 100% loyalty 100% of the time. The problem was I could not represent my Clients when they needed to sell a property, because Exclusive Buyer Agents cannot list and market real estate. If you never plan to use a Realtor to help you sell real estate then an EBA can be an excellent choice.
- Independent Buyer Representative – An Independent Realtor who doesn’t work for a large real estate company that takes a lot of listings can also be an excellent choice, particularly if they have earned Accredited Buyer Representative designation. I actually helped one of my clients buy and sell 14 personal and investment properties to reach his financial goals over an 11-year period.
Charleston Home Buyers Agent Benefit #2
Another Advantage to having your own personal Buyer’s Agent is there is no additional cost. At Charleston Homes For Sale Realty we can work as your advocate throughout the home buying process, and our commission if paid through the MLS system by the Seller.
- Charleston Homes For Sale Realty is paid through the Realtors MLS System. Basically the seller typically includes the fees for the Listing Agent and the Buyers Agent when pricing their home for sale. The fee paid to your Charleston Home Buyers Agent is typically about 2.5% to 3.0%, and some Buyer Agent offer part of their fee as a Real Estate Rebate to their Buyer Clients..
- Some Buyer Agent may say their Service are Free. While the HUD-1 Settlement Sheet will show that the Seller is paying both the Buyers Agent and Listing Agent’s Fees, it is your money or your Mortgage Loan that is normally funding the Seller’s ability to pay the Agent’s fee and keep more of their equity at closing.
- You will almost always save time a lot more time and money with a Charleston Home Buyers Agent Independent Surveys starting in the mid-1990’s have shown you will typically save about 3% more when you sign an Agreement for a Realtor to work as your Buyers Agent or Buyer Broker. Plus, when using Jay Rogers as your Charleston Buyers Agent, you will also receive a substantial Home Buyer Rebate at closing!
Charleston Home Buyers Agent Benefit #3
Real Estate Company Owners and Brokers like me can typically be more flexible and accommodating by offering you the services and savings to meet your specific needs. Here are some HOME BUYER TESTIMONIALS that can give you some interesting insight from the Charleston area home buyer’s perspective.
- REQUEST AN AGENT COMMISSION SPLIT. AKA – REAL ESTATE REBATE ON YOUR PURCHASE
- LET”S TALK ABOUT YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS: I offer a free no obligation Home Buyer Consultation over the phone or over a cup of Coffee (and I’ll buy at the nearest Starbucks) I don’t have all of the answers but I have been helping Charleston area home buyers, so if I don’t have the answer, I know where to get it for you. Plus, as the Company owner, I have developed a number of innovative and cost-effective services over the years to help you get more equity when buying and keep more equity when selling.
- HOW ABOUT A FREE, 2-HOUR LOCAL HOME NEIGHBORHOOD TOUR? We can get to know each other and decide if we would like to work together. If you are already in the area, great, you probably already know the area you are most interested in and I can set up some “showings”. If you are planning a House Hunting Trip, and considering a Charleston Buyers Agent, let me know if you need help with accommodations, and I’ll pick you at your hotel when you are ready for a Neighborhood Tour.
CHARLESTON HOME BUYERS AGENT
Accredited & Certified Buyer Representation
Jay Rogers, REALTOR®, Broker & Buyers Agent
Charleston Homes For Sale Realty